Friday, August 16, 2013

This Week {Week 32}


THIS WEEK
Week 32 {August 4-10}

·         This Week He Started A New Project Restoring His Old Dresser.
·         This Week We Had Leftover Pizza & Watched Dead Man Down.
·         This Week I Fell Asleep In His Arms.
·         This Week I Took A ‘Me Day’
·         This Week I Caught Up On Journaling From The Past 5 Months.
·         This Week It Seemed Like All I Did Was Laundry.
·         This Week Natalie Loves Making Mini Videos Of Her Dance Parties & Singing ‘Batman Smells’
·         This Week Natalie Loves Swedish Fish & Playing With Her New Sticker Book Everywhere!
·         This Week We Met Heaths Parents At My Work For Dinner.
·         This Week Natalie Made Me Cry When She Begged Me Not To Go To Work.
·         This Week Heath Picked Up Groceries For Us.
·         This Week Was Filled With Family Dance Parties.
·         This Week She Is Choosing Music Over Cartoons!
·         This Week My New Studio Calico Kit Arrived & I’ve Been Excited To Start Scrapbooking Again!
·         This Week Heath Was So Happy To Be Able To Play Xbox Again!
·         This Week We Had A Tornado Warning.
·         This Week Mimi Bought Natalie A New Beach Towel & Sleeping Bag For Vacation.. She Takes It EVERYWHERE!
·         This Week He Left The Garage Door Open Over Night & An Animal Got Into The Trash Cans.
·         This Week I Went Into Minerva To Go Shopping.
·         This Week My New Printer Cord Came In The Mail!
·         This Week Heath Brought Me Home Ink & Paper So I Can Start Scrapbooking Again!
·         This Week I Had A Work Evaluation.
·         This Week Verizon Internet Was A Complete Fail.
·         This Week I Flooded The Kitchen Twice! #WaterJug
·         This Week Heath Made Me & Natalie Burgers For Lunch.
·         This Week Our New White Leather Furniture Arrived!!
·         This Week We Went To The $ Store For Snacks!
·         This Week We Surprised Natalie & Took Her To The Movies Again! #Planes
·         This Week We Took Photos In The Photo Booth As A Family!
·         This Week I Woke Up At 3am Sick & Natalie Had A Slight Fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment