Sunday, January 13, 2013

This Week {Week 2}


 
Week 2 {January 6-12}
 
 
 



·         This Week I Caught Myself Watching Marathons Of Cougar Town, Sex & The City & Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s #ToMuchTimeOnMyHands


 
·         This Week I Used The Keurig Machine Twice.

 
·         This Week I Actually Took The Time To Eat Breakfast.

 
      ·         This Week We Drove All The Way To Minerva Just To Try The New Loaded Grillers From Taco Bell. #Spicy

 
·         This Week I Was Surprised To Get A Facebook Message From An Old High School Friend.

 
·         This Week We Watched Episodes Of Shipping Wars From The DVR Almost Every Night.

 
·         This Week I’ve Used My Spare Time To Edit & Organize My Digital Pictures.

 
·         This Week My Very First Studio Calico Project Life Kit Arrived!! #HappyGirl

 
·         This Week I Completed A Project Life Spread For The First Time In Months.

 
·         This Week Was My Little Brothers 25th Birthday.

 
·         This Week David Brought Home Pizza From Hungry Howies.

 
·         This Week 60 Degree Temperatures And Rain Made All The Snow Melt Away.

 
·         This Week Felt Like Early Spring. #WarmSunshine

 
·         This Week David Worked On His Day Off Again #Management

 
·         This Week I Finally Got Rid Of My Cold. #ForNow

 
·         This Week I Found An Online Photo Album Of My Biological Father Which Included Many Photos From The Past.

 
·         This Week Was Emotional For Me.

 
·         This Week Our Favorite Comedy Shows Started Their New Seasons #NewGirl #RaisingHope

 
·         This Week I Still Love Hot Bubble Baths & Loud Music.

 
·         This Week I Only Worked 2 Days #MiniVacation

 
·         This Week I Went On A Double Date To Macaroni Grill.

 
·         This Week David Had His First Beer In 6 Years. #Stressed

 
·         This Week David Picked Up Groceries.

 
·         This Week I Watched Some Football Playoff Games.

 
·         This Week I Realized I’m A Complete Homebody & That I’m Totally Okay With That.

 
·         This Week I Couldn’t Have Gotten Thru Without Inspirational Music & Friends.

 
·         This Week I Wished I Was At CHA #Someday


#Truth #MyLife

No comments:

Post a Comment